Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nice Girls Finish Last Too

You always here the phrase, "Nice Guys Finish Last."

But what about the nice girls? this rule applies to us as well. Guys always complain they can't find a good woman but when they get them they don't know how to treat them right or they get scared. They are so used to the bad women that treat them so badly, when a good one comes along and treats them good they freak out.

I hate to say this but a lot of guys want the gold diggers that take every last bit of your money, the superficial ones that look in the mirror more than they look at you, what about the woman that emasculates you, putting you down constantly? or go out of their way to rip out your heart and crush it with their bare hands?

I notice when I'm nice to a guy he either, takes advantage of my kindness or thinks I'm weak. The guy didn't appreciate me because I was nice and went out of my way to be a good woman to him; it wasn't good enough. I know I'm a good person and I have a lot to offer someone but DAMN do I have to rattle some cages to get the same treatment I give to them? Heck NO!!! I believe in, "Treat others as you wish to be treated" until the day I die. I'm going to continue to be my nice-self and treat others good. If they can't handle that, then tough!

Does being nice means you will put up or tolerate a lot more crap? or willing to ignore the crap to be with that partner? does being nice really pay off?


If nice guys finish last, then nice girls finish last too?


Do you think nice girls finish last too?

No comments:

Post a Comment