Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Knocking at my Door

"Behold, I stand at the door and Knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and sup with him, and he with me." Revelations 3:20

I too heard the knock on the door. A few weeks ago in the middle of the night I heard two knocks on my door as clear as day. I couldn't explain it, the knocks were pretty clear and loud enough for me to hear. Previously I prayed about a specific situation that had happened to me awhile ago and wanted an answer to. I prayed the same prayer the night before I heard the knock; The knock didn't scare me it just alarm me a little. God answers prayers and reality not all prayers get answered. I know that every prayer can't always be answered the way we want them to but the right ones can with a message.

I'm not a preacher nor do I want to just preach but I too heard the knock on the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment