Monday, July 16, 2012

TCBY I Love You

This past weekend I enjoyed some TCBY frozen yogurt to keep cool in the summer heat. One of my guilty pleasures is frozen yogurt, of course. Last week or so, TCBY decided to come out with Strawberry as their summer flavor. So I decided to try it with their chocolate flavor which was to die for. As for my toppings, I had kit kat, strawberries and oreos to top it off.

Recently, they added a Pomberry Sorbet flavor. What I like about frozen yogurt shops they give you samples of the flavor before you decide to buy. All of their flavors taste just like ice cream.

The Pomberry Sorbet is a mix of blueberries and pomegranate flavors that is a little tart but sweet. I had it with the Strawberry frozen yogurt with kit kat and chocolate chip toppings. The only thing I didn't like was the after taste I had after chowing down on the Pomberry deliciousness. But the subtle flavor of the strawberry frozen treat added a balance of flavor.
I would recommend trying the Pomberry Sorbet because it's a fruity and sweet treat that adds a little tartness to your pallet. There are other flavors to try depending on various locations.



Sources
Image: http://tcby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment