Friday, July 20, 2012

Colorado Shooting

I was shocked to here what I heard on the radio this morning. Hearing and reading about it PISSED me off. Batman: The Dark Knight Rises movie came out Friday (today), so there was a midnight showing for it. It's one of the most anticipated movies of the summer, heck I would have probably seen it at midnight if I didn't have to work today. But I plan on going some time soon. There was a lot people that went to the midnight showing, unfortunately tragic happened. A freaking gunman came into the theater that is located in Aurora, Co and started shooting people.

Shooting 71 people, 10 bodies still in the theater and 12 are dead. What was the 24 year old James Holmes motive? I have no f_ing clue. I mean, there was no reason to go on a shooting spree on people in a freaking movie theater or anywhere, PERIOD!!! This tool was a graduate that withdrawn from a Neuroscience program at a university. Again this tool went into one of the sold out auditoriums dressed like a Call of Duty person and denonated smoke bombs and started shooting four rounds or something like that into the croud; taking place at 12:39am.

The douche bag shooter was arrested within minutes of the shooting, police found 3 guns; a rifle, shotgun and glock handgun. After getting arrested he told officers he was the '"The Joker" and also told police that his apartment was booby-trapped. His apartment had trip wires, bombs, flammable devices, and whatever else they will find. The thing that stuck out the most for me was, I heard a 3 month old was either killed or injured.

The number of casualties in the theater is the largest in U.S. history. I hope this evil jack ass get life in prison or the death penalty for what he did. He'll get a taste of his own medicine.

All of my prayers and thoughts are with the victim's family and friends that are coping with this tragedy.









Sources:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/71-shot-colorado-movie-theater-shooting-suspect-arrested-181201285.html?_esi=1

http://gma.yahoo.com/colorado-batman-movie-shooting-suspect-phd-student-085940589--abc-news-topstories.html

No comments:

Post a Comment