Thursday, July 26, 2012

Moe's Southwest Grill Review

Since starting my new job I've been eating at local restaurants in the area on my lunch breaks. I happened to stumble across this restaurant called Moe's Southwest Grill. This place is similar to Chipotle and Qdoba as far as food items goes, the difference is you automatically get free chips and your choice of salsa with Moe's Southwest Grill, where as if you want chips and salsa you get charge for it at Chipotle and Qdoba. Moe's meat is grass-fed steak, all natural white breast meat chicken, grain-fed pull pork and ground beef and they have tofu which is organic; the other two don't have tofu.

I had the salad in a crispy salad shell with ground beef, pinto beans, mild corn salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and cilantro.... mmm! gotta have cilantro. My free chips had a mild type of tomatillo salsa. I love Chipotle so much but I'm starting to like Moe's too because they seem more healthier in my opinion. If you had Chipotle and Qdoba and similar restaurants, then give Moe's a try.

2 comments: