Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life Is Too Short

I've had a interesting week so far, ups and downs and positives and negatives thrown my way. The jobs are scarce, prices of things constantly going up, family bickering, and not having any emotional support from close friends. I was going to blog about current events but this needed to be address. I believe all things happen for a reason, I also believe these reasons can strengthen us and things can be turned around for the better.

It's been an emotional roller coaster week and I'm not plan on having it this way the rest of the week. Life is too short for all the drama people are causing. Love one another because it might be our last, the whole world could end tomorrow and we all are causing negativity amongst each other. If anyone has issues with friends and/or family talk it out because holding resentment only makes things worse. If I have an issue with someone I'll communicate it with them not talk behind their backs, I'm very blunt and have no problems expressing it. People that know me, knows that I'm very honest with my responses. I like to live a positive, drama free life and everyone should live by that.

Again love one another because life is too short to live with resentment, anger and grudges.

No comments:

Post a Comment