Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Dunkin Donuts Apple Cider Review


I was going through the drive-thru the other day and saw that Dunkin Donuts was selling apple cider, hot or iced for a limited time only. I thought I'll give it a try since I haven't have apple cider in a long time and wanted to try dunkin's version. I ordered it iced because it was at least 94 degrees hot today. It's not that bad at all, it has a strong apple flavor taste to it, it reminded me of a certain version of apple juice in the grocery store, I also tasted a little orange flavor, that's probably where the tangy or tart flavor comes from.

I wish they had the apple cider donuts to dunk but they had the pumpkin donuts instead. I haven't had the apple cider hot and probably won't be ordering it again. It's an acquired taste for me, some people may find the apple cider really good but for me it was a little too tart for me.


Source:
Image: https://www.dunkindonuts.com/content/dunkindonuts/en/menu/beverages/icedbeverages/apple-cider.html

No comments:

Post a Comment