Monday, August 13, 2012

So Far So Good

I hope everyone's weekend was good, I accomplished my mines yesterday. Today was the first day of being on the floor at work. I set up shop! meaning I set the printer to my computer, got all necessary docs for students and got my schedule. I worked a few students without too much problem, I'm still in the new phase trying to get used to being on my own for the most part.

All in all, I did pretty well on my first day out of training. I know every once in awhile I'll get some different challenges because every scenario is different, which I don't mind the challenge. I've learned with this job you'll have to have confidence, if you run across something that you are not sure of always ask questions. I also learned that everyone makes mistakes, just learn from them and make improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment