Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Machete Kills Review


Machete Kills is the second installment of Machete, I wanted to see this movie because I saw the first one thinking this one would be better. Boy, was I wrong! the main star of this movie is Danny Trejo as Machete, Michelle Rodriguez, Sofia Vergara, Lady GaGa, Amber Heard, Carlos Estevez aka Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson and the list goes on.

The movie is about Machete working with the U.S. Government to take down an arms dealer that's plan on launching a missile into space. Sounds like a good plot for a Robert Rodriguez type movie right? WRONG! I was so bored with the storyline, trying so hard jokes and the poor acting I wanted to go to sleep. I tried to laugh at some of the jokes but it bland at best.

The concept was kind of there but fell short in my opinion. I could have bought a latte instead of watching this movie.


Source:
Image: http://www.film.com/movie/-machete-kills/501437/main

No comments:

Post a Comment