Friday, January 4, 2013

Pinkberry Gingerbread Frozen Yogurt Review


I know I'm a little too late on reviewing this flavor but it will be leaving soon. When I first sampled this frozen yogurt I was like, hmmm! I wasn't sure I liked it or not. So I got a cup of it, the flavor was sweet with a little hint of spice. But it tasted like it was a little too sweet and spicy, maybe too heavy on the combination. They had a sale on the Gingerbread frozen yogurt, buy a take home of the Gingerbread for $5 bucks versus the $11.50 they normally charge. That's a good deal but I couldn't handle the flavor to buy the deal. My boyfriend ended up getting half Gingerbread and half of another flavor, I tried it again and I was coughing a lot after eating it. Strange!

All in all, I wouldn't try this flavor again but if you are a big fan of Gingerbread then I would recommend this.


Source:
Image: www.pinkberry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment