Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Today in the U.S. is Christmas so Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays. 2013 is going to be an eventful year, good and bad or indifferent. A lot has happen that past few months or so, the company I work for closed 23 campuses within 2 weeks and now they have to lay off 900 people by the new year... bummer  :( some unfortunately been laid-off and a lot of changes in my department will happen in January. I'm not looking forward to it because I don't know what's going to happen to me. In the past, I've worked at a company that was struggling because of the housing market, which is where their business thrived on. I was the last one to get hired and the first one to get fired, so I'm not too thrilled to hear the bad news before the holidays. I have faith and whatever happens, happen, it was meant to be.

On a better note, I started a little project that will grow into a bigger one later on, I will reveal much later in 2013. Some good movies will be coming out. I saw an official trailer of Man of Steel with Henry Cavill and I was in awe, I thought the first trailer was pretty awesome but this one was way BETTER. It looks like it will be better than the last Superman movie. Will Smith have a movie coming out called "After Earth" and that one looks good too. Will Smith son is in it too and he has to survive the much evolving earth. I think a new Mortal Kombat movie is coming out too but not sure. Brad Pitt has a movie called "World War Z" a zombie epidemic outbreak movie. I'm not so sure about this one yet. And more like; Iron Man, Captain America, prequel to 300?, wolverine and the list goes on.

A lot of people will be removed out of my life, meaning some people I don't talk to or shouldn't talk to will be removed out of my life. I need to surround myself with real people that have a positive outlook on life and want to do something with their lives. A lot of growth and changes will happen. All in all, 2013 will be my year!


Man of Steel Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu3gS7iJu4

After Earth Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIdBBROlUeM

World of War Z Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk

No comments:

Post a Comment